Registered nurse job information
We currently have registered nurse positons open. We provide the information below to give you an overview of the duties and requirements for our registered nurse positions.
- Provides direct nursing care to the resident; supervising nursing activities within the facility and other activities as may be required by the Director of Nursing on his/her tour of duty to ensure continuity of quality nursing care in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Registered nurses or RNs must have graduated from an approved school of nursing. Must be currently licensed by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing. Must complete CPR certification upon employment.
Preferred experience and working conditions
- Experience in a nursing home/hospital or similar related field preferred. Will be responsible for supervision of the staff in the absence of the director of nursing or assistant director of nursing. Job requires ability to interact with physicians, staff, families and residents.
- Physical/Mental - Position requires walking/standing for extended periods of time. Requires lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, and stooping to transport patients, patient's personal items and medical supplies.
- Working Conditions - Job hazards encountered include needle sticks, exposure to body fluids, bodily injury, electric shock, mechanical failure, exposure to toxic chemicals, radioactive chemicals, and physical/mental stress. Position supervises - LPN's and nursing assistants
This information is general in nature and does not substitute for our registered nurse job description which may be seen in our human resources department.
Get a job application
Click here to download and/or print a Davis Life Care Center job application form. Fill out the form and bring it in person to our Human Resources department at 6810 South Hazel. Or you may drop by the Human Resources office to pick up an application form. The Human Resources department may be reached also at 870.850.2922. EOE/EE